View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #38
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThR View Post
@KPW - the problem I desribed first is back again -I connect the reader to the computer - calibre does its thing, after that I start your plugin. Then I disconnect the device: the 3 books are set, but all collections are gone. ????????
Next time connecting the device to calibre, calibre resets the collections. So no problem, but very mysterious.
Hmmm, that is mysterious. I'll need to do a little research and muck about to see if I can come up with a reason for the issue.

If you can get the problem to happen after launching Calibre in debug mode using the "calibre-debug -g" command from a command line, then you might see some error messages in the command line console. That might help me to track this down.

In the mean time, I'll see what I can come up with...
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote