View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:36 AM   #7
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevgriff View Post
So how do you like the 950 vs 900? I have the 900 but am thinking of getting the 950.
LOVE my new 950! I am glad that I upgraded from the 900. My top 3 likes compared to the 900 are:

1) New screen: The reduced glare and improved contrast are obvious. However, the sensitivity of the touch screen is my favorite improvement. Now it is more like how touch should be. I rarely need to use the stylus anymore.

2) Wikipedia integration is excellent. Highlight a word / phrase and when it opens the dictionary menu there is a special icon to launch a Wikipedia search. I haven't found much use for the browser otherwise since Sony won't let you download from anywhere but their store (grumble, grumble).

3) Better PDF viewing. It has a new "Page Mode" with quadrant viewing so it's much easier to read 2 or 3 column PDF files. Also you can lock zoom now.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote