View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #12
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
... but I just can't seem to put it on. Not because I don't have the ability but because I love the graphite color!

I have the same custom skin on several electronic items (K1, K2, Palm Pre and my HP laptop). It makes it easy to identify my stuff quickly and the artwork is unique to me.

I might put the skin on the back and leave the front alone.

Has anyone skinned their graphite K3 or DX?
Excuse me: I didn't mean to kidnap your thread with my cover/skin. Just curious: did you skin your Kindle?
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote