View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 05:12 AM   #7
Almas
Addict
Almas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Touch; Sony PRS-600
I can't talk about the Kindle but I do have a Sony PRS-600. I find the touch screen very easy to use for navigation. And the screen glare which I have heard many complaints about does not really bother me because so far it has not hindered my reading.

Quote:
Also, there is not much delay in switching pages on the Kindle, but it does go black to change it. Does the Sony do anything like this?
Yes, the Sony does this as well. I assume it is normal in eInk displays. It's something that you just get used to once you are reading.

I have had no problems with my Sony. It's a good size and quite compact. I've found quite a few sites that I can download from.. and I live in Australia, where availability and access to e-books is limited. The Kindle has the Amazon behind it with access to the biggest collection of books, but that's about the only thing that I don't have access to with a Sony.

Hope you find the reader that best suits you
Almas is offline   Reply With Quote