View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Definitely cool that you managed that, since most people who have used similar devices for a longish period have by now had a broken substrate. I know I had one back in 2006 on an electronic dictionary and was just as miffed as you that it was "too expensive to replace"...mine was even still in warranty and I was sure that I hadn't broken it. Thinking back it may have been my rascally students afterall.

Tad more expensive than one would hope for, but at least it's still less than half of what they are charging for a new Touch. Maybe even less than buying 2nd hand. And you know the history of your device.

And I very much agree, this world throws things out way too easily, so props to you for warring against that!
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote