View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Series Info and Kobo

Hey all...

I did a search here but couldn't find anything, so here's my question.

I love the series function on Calibre--especially since it lets me keep track of which book is next on my Kobo. However, I've noticed that the series info seems to be inconsistent about appearing on my Kobo.

I've got it chosen, with the book number, for a series. However, when I sideload books to my Kobo Touch, sometimes the series info doesn't appear on the Kobo. I've tried deleting the books and reloading them, but no joy.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote