View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
KOBO GLO SPONTANEOUS REBOOT

Ok so, I got my KG today, and set it up via wifi. It upgraded found my books and every thing was great. Started to read my books, turned the glo feature on as its hard to read in the dark. Turned a page or two and the device flashed off the light, and then back on and then off and rebooted. Thinking I had maybe hit a button or something that I should not have, I started to read again. Then it happend again and again. So I decided to reset the Glo and start over using the computer to set it up this time. So Currently I am waiting for it to process my content all over again. In the mean time anyone else with the same issue or random issues?
And yes it is updated to the latest firmware as it forces that right away any way.

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote