View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #67
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehhh View Post
perfect.. i didn't see your code.
Did you see my gmplay program that uses ONLY ioctl() calls for all eink updates for all eink kindle models and all firmware versions (including the funky hybrid inverted video K4main, and the 5.0.1 with "broken" eink structures). It takes dithered input on STDIN (output from raw2gmv STDOUT) and displays it on eink, with frame rate control, and frame dropping for slow DX and DXG displays.

I even went the extra step and CHECKED A RETURN CODE on the eink ioctl() call, with a failure falling back to the old eips '' method.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-10-2012 at 05:52 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote