View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
DD can correct me if I'm wrong, but you could still use the device PID if you wanted to CONTINUE buying DRMed mobis or borrowing library mobis.
This is correct.

But I don't think the PID ever worked (right out of the box, anyway) with Fictionwise's DRM scheme... hence why the kindlefix python script originally became necessary to "fix" the DRM, so the protected content could be read on the Kindle.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote