View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Music and the Fire HDX 2013

I notice that music can NOT be simply copied from one's PC to the HDX 2013. One must first install Amazon Music Importer. Then scan the PC for all sound files. Then select which songs to upload to the cloud.

Only then can one open the HDX and download it from the Cloud.

When I tried to just copy one song direct from the PC to the HDX 2013, I got a warning that the file may not even be visible and it would not play.

Amazon allows all purchased songs free but charges $ 25 per year if one exceeds 250 non-Amazon purchased songs. I presume they make a few extra bucks by blocking direct copying.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote