View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #29
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Having bought a Nexus 7 for my hubby, I can say that it does not have enough resolution for me to read on comfortably. At the same time, having a Samsung Galaxy Note for portability, I found the 7" screen nice, but still not what I'd prefer in a tablet. So I'm vastly more interested in a Nexus 10 if I'm going to have a tablet at all. I could see liking an 8" device if I could get one with resolution as good as the Note or better.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote