View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #29
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by customelectronic View Post
No matter how I tried to arrange the russified, or your version, it would boot into the diagnostic mode. I tried to get it just to write a file to various places to see if the XML was being executed at all, and I also tried injecting it in the xml files and caches. None of that worked.
This is obvious, as the holding vol+ & Home & inserting SD-Card, in a not russified PRS600/900 just trigger the execution of autorun.xml in a path hardcoded in kbook.so

The russified new_opt.900 (cramfs)image must hold a patched kbook.so which points AutoRunRoot.Path to "Data/test/" thus enabling custom-fsk-scipt execution.

Just to clarify that.
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote