View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #40
Jane Oldaker
Groupie
Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung G3 Tablet, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
I must be a slow reader since it usually takes me a couple of minutes to read a page for information, and I've read books where it could easily take over an hour to understand a single page. (Granted, those were heavy in mathematical physics.)

Anyhow, one thing I've done is breaking up reading sessions. I set a 15 minute alarm, then read for two intervals and get up and move around for one interval.

Interval reading - I like it!
Jane Oldaker is offline   Reply With Quote