View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 10:44 AM   #23
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
Then perhaps your problem is with Dulin's Books and not with Pocketbook themselves. Who, exactly, have you been communicating with?

No, he has only communicated with me once via email after having already sent it off to be checked when he started having his issue. I said i would look into it for him. I haven't seen the device in person only in pictures. He has been dealing directly with PocketBook. But by the pictures i have seen it is clear that the display is indeed broken. From my experience it looks like it was broken from a twisting force. Others who have seen the pictures here on this forum have said as much as well.

I am not laying blame as to how or why the screen is broken only that it is. Whether its a defect or an accident will be difficult to decide and satisfy all parties. I am still talking with PocketBook about this.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote