Thread: Glo Factory reset issue
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #4
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkavan View Post
But it does keep the shelves that I've set up, and puts the books in the correct shelves when I do a factory reset and have to download them all.
So since my Kobo account remembers this, why can't it also remember the other info about the books? (I realize this is a question for Kobo, not you, Willa. But do you know why this is?)
Thanks,
Tom
Tis strange - to keep the settings of the shelves but not the other settings. Perhaps someone with more technical know-how will jump in

A-ha! A lightbulb moment! Do you load your books through Calibre?
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote