View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #15368
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I have been thinking about reading Great North Road. If you finish it let me know how you liked it. If you don't finish it I guess that will tell me something too.
Apache
Oh I'll finish it eventually. But I usually have to warm up to one of Hamilton's behemoths by starting it a few times and reading a little farther each time. Like a climber making several short trips from base camp up the mountain and back again to acclimate to the altitude. Eventually, I'll get geared up and make my "summit run."

The fact that it's a stand-alone has made it a lot sexier than most new Hamilton releases would usually be.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote