View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #174
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
What I would expect from a Preferences Option.
I don't think I quite understand how this would work, or help.

Delete Unused Stylesheet Classes (renamed for the next beta to be clear its only classes - although technically they are selectors) checks your HTML and stylesheets then deletes the stylesheet entries that weren't matched by a class used in the HTML.

Delete Unused Image Files does something similar - removes any image file that was not included in your HTML with an img tag.

These are actions you run on demand. If they were on or off in a preferences setting, then as soon as you added an image or typed a class it would be deleted before you could use it.