Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #30
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
While my cats are not allowed in my bedroom I like the hand strap I have on my K4B Eco-flip case so I can see getting a case with one for the Kindle Fire. The case I have now is so flimsy that it sort of works as a hand hold. Once hubby gets the old Fire I may need to put a protector and silicon skin on it instead. He's brutal on devices.
Blossom,

I have the Kindle FireHD and I was like you in that I had the Marware case for my Fire v1. Liked the handstrap. BUT the one thing the Amazon case has that I find to be wonderful is magnets the new FireHD uses the iPad like magnets feature to put the FireHD to sleep!

very cool!
zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote