View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
crashed
Connoisseur
crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch
Question Is the glow worth the upgrade?

Hi everyone,

Ok, I'm a proud owner of a Nook simple touch, but considering upgrading to the new glow light model.

My basic concerns and questions are simple. Is the glow light, worth the upgrade? Is the contrast that noticeable? Would putting a screen guard on the glow light model going to make it look worse? I have heard the screen is a bit fragile?

Hoping somone who owns both can comment, and maybe give me better insight as I'm more of a night time reader and i do like the idea of a built.in light.

Thank you
crashed is offline   Reply With Quote