View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
Labarum
Enthusiast
Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Labarum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use a Samsung Chromebook - the one running an ARM Processor and looks like an 11" MacBook Air but costs only £200.

I quite like the brand new Overdrive Read which displays ePub files in the web browser. Basic, but it does all I want.

http://www.overdrive.com/products/overdrive-read/

I switch the Chromebook into full screen mode which gives plenty viewing area. It is also possible to rotate the screen for a big-big-book read. Holding the ultra-portable laptop with the keyboard on the right or the left is entirely manageable. The graphics driver control panel of a Windows laptop ought to make screen orientation changes.
Labarum is offline   Reply With Quote