View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 03:36 AM   #35
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I have now been in the situation where a 'freeze' occurred on a page flip, and my Cybook then refused to re-boot passed one of the two boot screens. I reset and rebooted in total some 8 times and the only way I was successful in getting it to start properly was to remove the SD card.

Once the book was working, it then accepted the SD card and carried on as if nothing had happened...

Checking this morning, a chkdsk on both discs yielded no faults on either...

Edit:
I have been invited, by Bookeen to return my Cybook for evaluation....(what'my goin to read now....)

Last edited by GeoffC; 08-04-2008 at 12:55 PM.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote