View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I think the EzReader forum got it's main slot because how much of a voice RobertB was for Astak. He didn't just post in this forum. He was all over MR posting, mentioning the EZReader to potential buyers and was just all around friendly guy. He was apart of this community because that what a forum is, it's a community. People felt they could come here and get help, discuss stories, ideas and tips for their readers. Now it's just a place to complain really about the company and problems with the readers.

It might be a good idea to move the forum because it would get less exposure and right now that's a good thing with all the negative threads if Astak ever digs itself out of the grave it has dug itself...because the last thing you need is people seeing all these threads. It will defaintly turn potential buyers away.

I really loved it here when I first came. This forum's flavor was really nice. people were nice, helpful and all around friendly. I find some of the other places here at MR have more conflict and trolls and just not that homey feeling that this place once held.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote