View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #379
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
When used with the keyboard attached, there is the trackpad (I just HATE trackpads!) which in addition to having right and left buttons, is also optimized for Win8 gestures. When using it in tablet mode the button on the SPen functions as a right click. Also a long press sometimes acts like a right click, but I find that to be somewhat less than reliable.
Yes, but the trackpad only has (is) one button ... and I can not live without the second button...
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote