View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #19
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilelover View Post
Good to know you found the solution to your problem, I too have several unwanted apps in my Optimus phone but I can not remove them without rooting which I do not wish to do.
Root root! It's the best!

If you can't root and you have an ICS or newer phone (4.0+), you can always disable pre-installed apps. They'll still take up space on your phone but they'll no longer run or appear in your app drawer. It's a super easy way to manage bloat.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote