View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:04 AM   #35
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
It occurred to me later after posting the above, that at one point i used calibre to save epub to epub, to sort a different issue. I wonder if thats what affected my margins. I'll add a screenie of the current (if I can), of a book (not from the store) which used to have margins wider than the text.

You'll see in the attachment, the first is an approximation of how it used to be... and the second is how it is now. I have no more complaints about margins, whatever the reason for the fix.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	past.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	97336   Click image for larger version

Name:	present.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	97337  
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote