View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #93
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Hi luigibrosse. I don't have a touchscreen of any kind, so I can't really test any of this stuff myself. The program has been tested with the x03/x12 devices, which have the stylus/Wacom touchscreens. You can get the menu on those devices just by tapping the screen. I wonder if the Touch produces different events than the older devices? Ah, I see in the API that there are EVT_TOUCHUP/EVT_TOUCHDOWN/EVT_TOUCHMOVE events. I just assumed that the Touch would produce the same pointer events as the others. I'll look into adding these events to the program. If you don't mind, I'll PM you (personal message) if I have something to test, and you can let me know if it works. You are missing many of the buttons on the other devices, and it may be difficult to emulate them just with finger touches. We'll see.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote