Thread: PRS-T1 Sony PRS T1 Charger
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:14 AM   #52
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I personally think having no data lines in the cable would actually work, blackberry chargers etc have no data lines and work fine and my swiss charger cables have no data lines and still charge my T1 from every USB plug even ones that won't work with the supplied T1 cable.

For the record I think Sony are as bad as Apple when it comes to trying to lock in with accessorys. My vita USB charger actually has grooves cut so no other USB device can be charged from it ironicly apart from that it seems identical to the official T1 charger.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote