View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I have added the PRS-300 to the E-book Reader Matrix.

What I would add to your list is case colors (Opus one, PRS-300 two(?), Pocket Pro six), which you did mention, and font sizes for ePub (Opus 12, PRS-300 three, Pocket Pro five).
I did mean to leave a reference to the E-book matrix, but I ran out of time and didn't have the URL handy. What is the rule about subtracting stuff from the matrix? Is it time for Polymer vision to be removed?
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote