Thread: .lit to .pdf
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 12:25 AM   #10
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by aReader View Post
Wallcraft:
I downconverted the file which I think means removing the DRM.
Yes, the DRM is gone. I think you must have one of the LITs that can't be extracted with ConvertLIT (which is why ABC fails, they use the same code). This is bad luck for your 1st LIT. Calibre should be able to convert it to ePub (read with Calibre or Adobe Digital Editions) or MOBI (read with MobiPocket Reader). If you are familiar with the command line, Calibre's any2lit might give you a modified LIT that ABC can convert to PDF.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote