View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereaderSam View Post
Has anyone heard any News of a New Simple Touch Ereader. They seemed to have closed them out everywhere. The only place I have found that still carries them is Walmart. Everyone else has seem to put them on clearance and close-out. I was wondering if the Glowlight was now going to be the only option. I would like to see a $50 dollar price point for a Nook Ereader.
I'm afraid the NST is history. That's why I scoured the pawn shops to find a backup. I also see them on Craigslist and eBay. But if you want one, I wouldn't wait around too long, I don't think they're coming back. As far as I'm concerned, they're still the best eReader device made -- at least for reading. Amazon has a huge advantage in the infrastructure departement, however.

I don't think Barnes & Noble will be coming out with a new, entry level, e-Ink eReader. I think the Nook Glowlight is it.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote