View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 06:31 PM   #92
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
No, nooo! Stop it! Don't make me remember that backlog. It hurts!

Grrrrr... can I give negative Karma?!
Hahaha.

I sold most of my backlog once I had kids and realized I didn't have that much time any more between kids, school and work. Now that the kids are older, and I only have work, I've got a bit more time. I've learned that I tend to *actually* only play a few games a year, just a lot of hours.

Somehow I never have much book backlog. I think it's because they go everywhere.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote