View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #17
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Onyx-Boox Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
Why do you think so? What exactly should i find? pdfreader is ade based reader and they worked on it last year. This is exactly what you wonted them to do, no?
No. What i wanted and i want, is to have good programs that permit me to *read* epub.
Forget pdfreader for one second and concentrate on this.

Quote:
I understand what you mean. And it is wrong. They don't fix and don't even try to fix bugs in these programs. Even simple ones. If something is not useful for you it doesn't mean it is not useful for everybody. The epub is not only format people read.
No (again): you *don't* undertand at all.

You forget that the thread you linked for download "pdfreader" contains the upgrades from Booxtor regarding CR3 and pdfreader, so don't joke please: they are still working or pdfreader and i call this to waste time with no results.
If you have a better definition...

Quote:
PS: I don't have firefly and I don't read epub.
You are telling me you *don't* have a firefly and you *don't* read epubs?
And then, you have *no idea* of epub rendering on firefly, isn't it?
Ok, read this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

It could be interesting, for you...

Quote:
PPS: They still working on Android, but this time looks like they don't port android to onyx devices but port onyx software to the android. At least what they committed right now looks very similar to booxsdk we had for linux.
Fregasega, as we say in Italy... ( more than "I dont' mind", for a quick translation)
I've paid *now* 200 euros NOT for a next_to_come android device; i've paid 200 euros for an already_here_epub_reader that does not read epub well.
This is the point.
For me, they could develop also a telepathic ereader but all i want is good device for good money NOW.

And, as last thing, this will be my last answer to your posts, at least till when you'll buy a firefly for epub reading.

Addio

HP
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote