View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
I am in the tiny minority. I use my Kobo to read (99.9% fiction), and nothing else.

I bought my eReader as an alternative to paper books. I don't use my Kobo to browse the internet, nor look at the time, nor to play sudoku, nor to preview books, nor to share information with social media networks, nor as a notepad, nor as a dictionary.

I have tried some of these features out of curiosity (and to test functionality), but not because I intend to use them regularly. I just wanted to know what my device can do, in case someone asked.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote