Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #28
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
F*ck. I'm honestly completely dumbstruck as to why this would be causing bricks. I simply don't see where it even has the potential to brick a device (especially in the way that you mention)

I guess that your only option is to go the hard way, with mfgtool and all: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=170929

Is there actually anyone (except me) for whom this doesn't cause a brick? I'm seriously wondering if it's just me, or if my instructions are so misunderstandable, or... I dunno

@diba: Are you willing to give this another try?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote