View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #20
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk View Post
Don't expect to hear a lot from me. I am not a writer and I'm certainly not a literary critic. I voted for this book and read it and I really believe I should have my voting privileges rescinded. In fact, I think I may have wandered into the wrong room.
Same with me. Although I plan on reading one of the top two choices, I probably won't participate in the discussion. Which brings me to my question, should people like me vote in the polls?

Thanks, and sorry for sidetracking the thread.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote