View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You can read it on the Android Kobo app. I bought a book like that and that is the only way I could read it.
I can't now because they removed the book from my library - and still didn't give me a refund.

I hate to read on a tablet - I can't go more than 20 minutes at a time before my eyes start hurting.

There aren't any download options because the book is not downloadable - but Kobo doesn't tell you what the download options, if any, are until AFTER you've bought the book.

Here's the book's page

Do you see any info that would let you know the book is not downloadable?

Here's another book - can you tell from this what formats are available, or if they're downloadable?
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote