View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 07:54 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seariz View Post
Well, I appreciate you voicing your opinions and respect you're statement and if you would wish I'm happy to edit that part out of my post.
I'm sorry, but you're missing the point . Deleting it from your post wouldn't stop you from doing it, would it? It's the action that I find personally reprehensible, not whether or not you specify it in your post. I'm still going to know that this is what you do, even if you delete it, aren't I?

We're all fans of eBooks here, and we want them to be a success. That means that we support legitimate uses of eBooks, and we don't support those who obtain them illegally.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote