View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 09:42 AM   #56
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
Did running ADE under Wine not work for you?
I have an oldish linux in this computer, and it's already a bit crammed. My last experiences with Wine here were rather disappointing (like all text disappearing, it was impossible what the menus and buttons were for), so I decided it was better to install it somewhere else.

Quote:
Code:
<p><span class="nobreak">—These</span> em dashes are like <span class="nobreak">parentheses!—</span></p>
Oh, my! I refuse to add that sort of markup to my books. It gets even more confusing if you have:

<p>—These em dashes are <em>like parentheses</em>!—</p>

Since <em> and <span> have to be properly nested, you'd have to close and reopen the <em>.

EDIT: Another thing DE seems to do is ignore the "linear=no" spine property...

Last edited by Jellby; 01-17-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote