View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #9
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Interesting, must be something earlier than KF6 even. It would be good to nail this down. Pure mobi has supported tables for a long time but I never owned a K1 device.

Dale
Well, hell...if we're gonna find one, it'll be here, most likely. I'll ask over in the K forum. Who knows? I am fairly sure...I think I had a UK customer in...2009...that had a K that couldn't display a table. And an American customer, ditto. However, my brains have rotted since then.

And I know factually, from sad experience, about the K2-page-flip issue. I still have a K2. I think it has the firmware upgrade, but I clearly recall the table formatting scrambling like eggs for an omelet once you flipped the "page" on a table. T'was a sad sight, lemme tell ya. TBH, I haven't tried any table longer than 10 rows--it's sort of our "rule," 3 columns, 10 rows as a table--since then. I mean, not for any book destined for Amazon, and they all are. I've never assumed that the original table problem was fixed all across the board.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote