View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #10
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Sounds good. Please update progress as you use it more. Sounds very interesting. I'd like to know if the key-repeating issues are addressed (or show up). Also, does it have re-chargeable batteries (USB)?
Thanks!
Yes on the rechargable batterys, the unit does not come with a wall wart, but it does have a usb cable for recharging.

I like the versatility, I may not even use the ionic case at all, I have a ballistic carrying case that is 6" x 11" that the keyboard fits in, with my kindle travel kit, (wall and car charger, headphone set, etc, etc..) Plus the amazon leather case fits in it also (tight). This makes up a complete system. Unless I add exterior speakers, and that is not very likely.

The keyboard is 6" x 8 3/4" x 1/4" overall and the working keyboard itself is 3 1/4" x 8" x 1/4" thick. It has 80 keys.

It will take some time to see what keys work with the fire hd, but all of the major ones do...The other keys I need to test with my laptop, I mean the secondary keys, all of the major function keys work with the laptop.

So far I am thinking, it was a good buy..But again time will tell!

So far no key repeats..

Ok got some but not bad, the bigger problem is the keys are still scrunched up together, but not near as bad as the touch screen one or as sensitive.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 10-18-2012 at 10:02 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote