View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:33 AM   #8
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I got both of my parents into e-readers and my mother was quite surprised to find that when she raised the topic at dinner one day, my stepbrother's mother in law (her contemporary) had a pink Sony!

I also saw someone reading a Kindle on the bus this week---I had my Kindle too. It was the first time I ever saw two of them together. Someone on the same bus had a Sony, someone else had an iPhone with eReader running (I recognized the splash screen) and someone else was reading RSS feeds (I think) on an iPad. All on one bus!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote