View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 02:21 PM   #37
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flub View Post
Considering that Amazon seem to have forgotten to get Apple to make the Kindle iPhone app worldwide I'm not holding my breath waiting for a PC app.
Well, I can't hold my breath for more than a few minutes anyway, so...

Don't forget that in addition to whatever time Amazon takes with its developers -- who are probably pretty busy lately -- Apple takes its sweet time in approving apps.

Plus let's face it, they announced the international service what, less than a week ago? Though I concur that Amazon is not the speediest software writers in town, a tiny bit of patience might be in order.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote