View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 01:07 PM   #37
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
Actually, you might just need that loan. I recently paid $10+ for an urban fantasy ebook. That's a ridiculous price and I can't afford to do that on a regular basis, much less buy two or more per week.
You have a very low regard for the work that goes into writing a book if you think that $10 is a "ridiculous" price for a book. What can you buy for $10? A couple of cups of coffee at Starbucks? A rather cheap takeaway pizza? Don't you think that a book is worth as much as either of those things?

Quote:
Folks who pirate don't always do so because they can pay but choose not to; they might be doing It because they can no longer pay the over-priced cost due to a change In their financial circumstances.
Utterly irrelevant. "I can't afford it" does not equate to "... so it's fine if I just take it anyway without paying".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote