View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 09:30 AM   #4
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Thanks to the both of you. TGS, that test is completely different from ones in the US, the questions aren't, just the format in which they are placed. Every bloody test has told me that I should be a psychologist, business manager, or a bloody teacher. Well, I would love to teach but I would prefer to get some experience in a field before I teach, and I'd like to enjoy that subject/experience. I haven't found much in the way of business that really interests me, I'm a people person through and through, I enjoy working with different people, I could be a psychologist except for the fact that I go bloody batty sitting in an office and asking people "how does that make you feel?" And, I can only guarantee that I can pay for a bachelors degree, anything higher than that and I'm going to need a decent job to get through.
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote