View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
"The Most Boring Book" I read or tried to read

WARNING: If you're a living author and a member of MobileRead, you need to avoid reading this thread, because your boring book - YOUR EXTREMELY BORING BOOK - may be mentioned, blasted, and sent to Hell to be read only by the undead for their eternal punishment.

I'm a fan of James Joyce, but when I studied Finnegans Wake at the University, I found this massive tome to be quite boring. When compared to the beauty of Ulysses or A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, Finnegans Wake is not a novel one reads for excitement.

Keep the thread nice, please. (Remember, if you're an author of a Boring Book, you need to be smart and avoid reading this thread, even though you weren't very smart when you published your Boring Book.)

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote