View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 04:17 AM   #31
mahtin
google this
mahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo h2o2, bookeen muse frontlight, resurrected. Fire HD8.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I suppose I have no choice but to include calibre links here. My reluctance though is due to the fact that I seriously doubt newcomers to the kobo world would check out a sub-forum called "Kobo Developer's Corner".
Probably be another week at least before my Aura HD is at last in my grubby mitts, and here I am.
Damn fine sub-forum it is, too.
mahtin is offline   Reply With Quote