View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #6
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
Interesting article.

I have more admiration for women who age well just because of the same fact that they have maintained themselves. I find them more graceful and charming. In my opinion, age affecting offers is a subjective thing
But this is not the point. If a 40 year old woman looks 30, you can say that she aged well, she took care of herself, etc., but you know that she is 40. As an actress she might be less likely to get a part for a 30 year old woman, because in people's minds she will be a good looking 40 year old woman.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote