Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 04:18 AM   #1081
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
UPDATE: Duokan is installed. But when I BOOT UP the kindle, no option comes for selecting the os. It boots straight to the duokan logo and then to duokan. How to select os on boot? Also where is the music player? I couldnt find it? Thanks for your help, people!
AFAIK this is the way to boot. Actually it is not a big problem since Duokan boots really fast. You can switch to native system via settings>"switch to kindle" option.

if you need Kindle to boot to native system directly either edit the config.ini file as suggested in the first post or disable Duokan with a blank DUOKAN_NO file.

I have no idea about the music player, you can send an email to DuoKan team: kindleuser@duokan.com

BTW: To switch between Kindle and Duokan and enable/disable Duokan you can use the Kual extension.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote