View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:19 PM   #446
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Anyhow, of course different people have different needs and tastes - this is why I said "option" though I am not sure this argument will convince you
I completely approve of options. But I wouldn't use this one. My sleep settings are to not power off. I rarely power of. The only times I do is when there is a problem. In those case, I am not interested in reading something while it boots.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote