View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:38 AM   #106
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
As many of you I love bookstores. I worked for a 1/4 of my life at an independent bookstore that was pushed out of business by Barnes and Nobles moving in practically next store. I see the life of big box stores going out of business across the consumer market; Virgin Records, Tower Records, Compusa, Good Guys, Thrifty Drug, the list goes on. What I see happening to bookstores is if there is still a demand, there will crop in void in cities where there are no more B&N/Borders little stores that will soon take the place of them. I see it like a forrest that caught on fire. Little trees start anew to create the furture of the forrest. The question that stands is will publishers still be making books when this time arrives? Or will we be getting our books digitally or in used bookstores?
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote